While I haven't been able to post as often as I would have liked this last month, here are some of pictures of what's been happening in July as seen through my lovely iPhone, which I am so happy to have back.
1. My mother returned from a twelve day cruise around the Black sea with some beautiful gifts, one of which was a very special graduation gift.
2. Did anyone else love Puppy in my Pocket as I did? My sister found these two vestiges of childhood when clearing out her room.
3. The beautiful pieces of Jane Sews clothing lent to me by Mememe for this post.
4. I ended up buying the faux fur Jane Sews stole and I have been wearing it everywhere!
5. At the Mail & Guardian for a meeting for the exciting project I've been working so hard on. I'm really holding thumbs that we will be collaborating with this prestigious newspaper.
5. A free Gerber daisy from Nandos while waiting for my chicken strips and rice. Pretty!
6. Getting ready to melt the chocolate for Jamie Oliver's simple chocolate tart recipe. Heavenly! Click here for the recipe.
7. Catching up on 'In Style' with the Kerouac cat
8. My County Road steal, see here
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me @miss_botha
Hope you're having a good Tuesday!