Once again it's the Instagram round up of the month! While I'm sad to say goodbye to February, I am overjoyed at the coming of March which brings with it cooler weather meaning more fun with outfits, but most importantly March brings with it the return of the Englishman and I can't wait! 17 days and counting!
Here's a look at some of the highlights of this month from left to right.
1. My baby sister/best friend/photographer here at the Angelheaded Hipster celebrated her 20th birthday at Contessas
2. Wearing this sundress with a blazer and heels for work
3. Hosting my own little arm party. See here for the post
4. Mr Price Skater Skirt with my 'I ♥ NY' t-shirt and feeling slightly Asian in look
5. Kiss Kiss with my Mr Price blouse. You can view the post here
6.Cupcakes at the RAIN Urban Boutique Spa opening. So delicious You can see my post on the launch here
8. I am currently a Brand Ambassador for Safari Dried Fruit & Nuts and they sent us the most amazing bag filled with their goodies.
9. Personalised touches after my facial at RAIN. I had a hydrating facial, and my facialist Bongi wrote me a note on how to take care of my dry skin.
10. Yesterday's outfit of the day: Mixing sequins and army style and getting ready for the first touches of Autumn.
You can follow me on Instagram on @Miss_Botha