Once again it's the Instagram round up of the month! While I'm sad to say goodbye to February, I am overjoyed at the coming of March which brings with it cooler weather meaning more fun with outfits, but most importantly March brings with it the return of the Englishman and I can't wait! 17 days and counting!
Here's a look at some of the highlights of this month from left to right.
1. My baby sister/best friend/photographer here at the Angelheaded Hipster celebrated her 20th birthday at Contessas
2. Wearing this sundress with a blazer and heels for work
3. Hosting my own little arm party. See here for the post
4. Mr Price Skater Skirt with my 'I ♥ NY' t-shirt and feeling slightly Asian in look
5. Kiss Kiss with my Mr Price blouse. You can view the post here
6.Cupcakes at the RAIN Urban Boutique Spa opening. So delicious You can see my post on the launch here
8. I am currently a Brand Ambassador for Safari Dried Fruit & Nuts and they sent us the most amazing bag filled with their goodies.
9. Personalised touches after my facial at RAIN. I had a hydrating facial, and my facialist Bongi wrote me a note on how to take care of my dry skin.
10. Yesterday's outfit of the day: Mixing sequins and army style and getting ready for the first touches of Autumn.
You can follow me on Instagram on @Miss_Botha
How beautiful is Red Valentino's Hansel and Gretel inspired Fall line up? Fashion to me has always been a fairy tale experience, but even more so when designers Pierpaolo Piccioli and Maria Grazia Chiuri are the ones telling the story for Red Valentino.
Follow the jump for more pretty pictures and to read more about this delightful line of whimsy.
Valentines Day may be a thing of the past, but this pretty outfit from Mr Price has me still embracing the love feeling for a little bit longer (especially with the Englishman visiting in less than a month!). Red is a colour I am embracing more and more and the flirtiness and fun of the red blouse with the easiness of the skater skirt, also from Mr Price, makes for a very fun outfit.
See more pictures of my head to toe Mr Price look (I did a just a 'little' bit of online shopping last week) after the jump.
Ladies, I am so excited to share with you the news of a woman's only spa right here in Johannesburg! RAIN, an urban boutique spa which was co-founded by my friend Nicola and her business partner Amanda, fills niche for a spa for the modern Joburg lady with its trendy yet tranquil vibe in the hub of Rosebank. On Wednesday last week, I was invited to the official launch party and was able to get access to this beautiful spa and get a feel for this little reprieve in the urban jungle.
Follow the jump for more pictures and to learn more about Rain.
Today two years ago, I started this blog and what a journey it has been. You can read my reflection on last year's first birthday here. This year I decided that instead of cupcakes, I'd celebrate The Angelheaded Hipster's birth with balloons and a run through the veld grass in my garden. It was so much fun! Even at 23 years old I love balloons, especially pink ones. You can read my reflection on the second year of blogging and see the pictures after the jump, so click through!
The term 'arm party' was first coined by the genius that is Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller, and refers to the stacking of a variety of bracelets one one's arm. An arm party may refer to just two bracelets but as with most parties, they are known to increase and get louder and louder.